At Floortrends, we value the communities in which we live and work and are happy to be able to give back. Our goal is to partner with community-oriented organizations that benefit the local community and serve a broad spectrum of the population.
Sponsorship & Charitable Giving Recipients include:
- BGC Kawarthas (Boys & Girls Clubs of Kawartha Lakes) (https://www.bgckawarthas.com/) A non-profit charity that provides a place where kids can have new experiences, overcome barriers, develop positive relationships, and build confidence and skills for life.
- Clonsilla House & Sherbrooke Street Housing (https://www.peterborough.ca/en/news/sherbooke-street-housing-first-project-renovations-complete.aspx) The City of Peterborough conversion of 2 previously vacant city-owned buildings to affordable housing. As part of the construction community, we were happy to donate to give back to our community.
- Ed’s House Northumberland Hospice Care Centre (link to https://edshouse.northumberlandhospice.ca/) Located in Cobourg, ON Ed’s House provides care and dignity for the dying and their families with great empathy and skill.
- Five Counties Children’s Centre (link to https://www.fivecounties.on.ca/) provides vital assistance to children and their families in Peterborough, Lindsay, Cobourg, Campbellford, Haliburton County/Minden.
- Gleaner’s Food Bank (https://www.gleanersfoodbank.ca/) A member of Feed Ontario and Food Banks Canada, Gleaner’s operates a warehouse that serves 7 other area foodbanks, multiple non-profit agencies and other organizations providing food and resources to people who are hungry in the Quinte Region.
- Golf Fore Hearth Place (https://hearthplace.org/events/golf/) An annual benefit for Hearth Place Cancer Support Centre, Durham Region’s only cancer support centre, providing assistance for those diagnosed with cancer as well as their loved ones.
- Kawartha Food Share (http://www.kawarthafoodshare.com/) Assists over 8,900 men, women, and children every month through their 4 meal programs, 4 city food banks, six housing projects, seven county food banks, and over 20 food cupboards in Peterborough and Peterborough County. KFS also provides heathy snacks, breakfast, and meal programs to feed over 17,000 children every day.
In addition to many local events, sports teams, and individual players.
To request a donation or sponsorship please follow the instructions on our Advertising, Charitable Giving, and Sponsorships page. (link to the page)